Sunday, June 21, 2009

Introduction

This blog actually does not start today....I started writing it back in 2006, but was using another blogging platform, which neither had the reach nor was easy for people to read and express their opinion. And to top the misery, it decided to shut down permanently, and urged the users to migrate to their new interface. I did so, but still am not sure how to access it !!!

So, I took what I though would be the wisest possible decision - to migrate that also to blogger.com platform. So what you would see today is a deluge of entries, starting from my first entry in 2006 to the last one, few months back.

This blog is autobiographical in nature. Let me clarify that I am very clear of who I am - I am a mere mortal whose "autobiography" no one would be particularly interested in, unless I accomplish some formidable feat in the next 10-20 years if my life, which I secretly hope I am able to do ;-). But at this point of time, the idea was to try and reminisce golden moments of days gone by, to capture the gift of life that God has given, to offer my gratitude to all who have shaped my life as it is today.....And most of it all, a tribute to my parents.....

Hope you enjoy the roller-coaster ride of my life as I take you through the highs and lows, the laughs and sorrows, the trials and tribulations....the sea of memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment